Basic policy on information security and personal information protection of Naha West Inn
We recognize that it is our social responsibility to protect all personal information that we have received from customers, suppliers and our officials. Considering personal information as extremely important information, we have established a policy for protecting personal information including the following items, so that all employees recognize the importance of protecting personal information and can properly manage and handle personal information, We will strive to educate and enlighten protection.
- In the case of acquiring personal information, the purpose of use is specified beforehand and the purpose we will use personal information only within the range. Except when consent is obtained in advance, the purpose of use we will not use personal information other than. To that end, education of workers etc. and regular we will carry out surveillance.
- Personal information that you obtained will be based on your consent or under laws and regulations we will not offer it to third parties except for etc.
- Regarding the handling of personal information handled in all businesses, “Law concerning protection of personal information”, “Law concerning the use of numbers for identifying specific personal information in administrative procedures”, “Guidelines on Proper Handling of Specified Personal Information (Business Operator)”, the country establishes we will comply with guidelines and other norms.
- In order to properly manage the acquired personal information, it is necessary to collect unauthorized access to personal information and personal information implement appropriate and rational safety measures and corrective measures against danger such as loss, tampering, leakage I will do.
- When receiving complaints and consultation concerning the handling of personal information, we responded properly and promptly to do.
- We comply with laws and other norms concerning the handling of personal information, and personal information we will prepare internal rules concerning protection and continuously review and improve the contents.
Established date: April 1, 2008
Revision date: October 01, 2015
Biken Tecno Co., Ltd.
Representative Director and President Ryosoto Kajiyama